Buy fentanyl transdermal system (also spelled fentanil) is an opioid used as a pain medication and together with other medications for anesthesia. Medically, fentanyl is used by injection, as a patch on the skin, as a nasal spray, or in the mouth. Fentanyl patches are on the WHO list of essential medicines, the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system. Fentanyl transdermal patches are used in chronic pain management. The patches work by slowly releasing fentanyl through the skin into the bloodstream over 48 to 72 hours, allowing for long-lasting pain management. Dosage is based on the size of the patch, since, in general, the transdermal absorption rate is constant at a constant skin temperature. Dosage is based on the size of the patch, since, in general, the transdermal absorption rate is constant at a constant skin temperature.
Uses of Fentanyl Transdermal System
- This medication is used to help relieve severe ongoing pain (such as due to cancer). Fentanyl belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid (narcotic) analgesics. It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
- Do not use the patch form of fentanyl to relieve pain that is mild or that will go away in a few days. This medication is not for occasional (“as needed”) use
How to use Fentanyl Transdermal System
- Read the Medication Guide and, if available, the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start using this medication and each time you get a refill. Learn how to properly use, store, and discard the patches. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use this medication on a regular schedule as directed by your doctor, not as needed for sudden (breakthrough) pain.
- Before you start using this medication, ask your doctor or pharmacist if you should stop or change how you use your other opioid medication(s). It may take up to 24 hours before you have pain relief from fentanyl patches. Other pain relievers (such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen) may also be prescribed. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about using fentanyl safely with other drugs.
- Apply this medication to the skin as directed by your doctor. Do not apply on burns, cuts, irritated skin, or skin that has been exposed to radiation (x-ray treatment). Select a dry, non-hairy area on a flat part of your body, such as the chest, sides, back, or upper arms. In young children or in people unable to think clearly (such as due to dementia), apply the patch on the upper back to lessen the chance it might be removed or placed in the mouth.
- The patch is usually changed every 72 hours. To avoid irritation, apply to a different area each time. Be sure to remove the old patch before applying a new patch. The used patch still contains enough fentanyl to cause serious harm, even kill a child or pet, so fold it in half with the sticky sides together and discard properly. Do not let children see you apply a patch, and do not apply the patch where children can see it.
- Do not use the patch if it appears to be broken, cut, or damaged. Remove from the sealed pouch, peel off the protective liner, and apply right away to the skin. Press firmly in place with the palm of the hand for 30 seconds, making sure the contact is complete (especially around the edges). If your prescribed dose is for more than one patch, make sure the edges of the patches do not touch or overlap. Wash your hands after applying the patch.
- If you have problems with the patch not sticking at the application site, you may tape the edges in place with first aid tape. If this problem persists, ask your doctor for advice. If the patch falls off before 72 hours, a new patch may be applied to a different skin site. Be sure to let your doctor know if this happens.
- If you accidentally touch the sticky layer to your skin or handle a cut or damaged patch, wash the area well with clear water. If the patch comes off and accidentally sticks to the skin of another person, immediately remove the patch, wash the area with water, and get medical help for them right away. Do not use soap, alcohol, or other products to wash the area.
- This medication may cause withdrawal reactions, especially if it has been used regularly for a long time or in high doses. In such cases, withdrawal symptoms (such as restlessness, watering eyes, runny nose, nausea, sweating, muscle aches) may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication. To prevent withdrawal reactions, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually.
- When this medication is used for a long time, it may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Use this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction.
Buy fentanyl transdermal online – buy fentanyl transdermal – fentanyl patch – Buy fentanyl transdermal System online.
Here, you can safely and securely Buy fentanyl transdermal System online without prescription. Products are of the best quality and about 98.98% pure and FDA approved. Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. We ship with DHL, FedEx and UPS for now . Buy fentanyl transdermal System 75mcg Online Here.
You do NOT need a Prescription to order from us. Place your Order Now and we’ll ship your package discreetly to your location worldwide. for more info about the product click here.